Cannot find the file named...

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Mon Feb 25 23:26:43 PST 2013

Hi David,

When you mention that the files are o a network, did you also
test when the files are on your local hard drive?
What happens when you double-click on regular FrameMaker
files (not books)? Do you get the error message as well?
Does your boot process take longer and you get differing results
when you try to open directly after restarting Windows and half an hour
later?

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.