FrameMaker 11 Autonumber Bug

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Tue Feb 26 15:10:07 PST 2013

The "solution" I used was to insert a series label that was unused anywhere else. By using, for example, Q: as the a/n sequence, I got what I needed, even if I didn't get what I wanted (that is, even if I didn't get a "working" Paragraph Designer).

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
technical communication | online training | eLearning

twitter: @mattrsullivan
phone: 714 960-6840