why is FM's UI so weird and buggy?

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 04:59:16 PST 2013

I have never been pleased with the "pods" that FM introduced in FM9.
They are not standard Windows dialog boxes, which limits the use of
automation tools like AutoIt and are not as stable as the standard
dialog box method. It's sad that Adobe chose to put "look and feel"
ahead of functionality. When someone is using a program for several
hours a day, they want it to work well. I don't think they give a darn
as to whether it looks like other Adobe products.

Please get your act together Adobe; trash the "pods" and go back to
standard Windows dialog boxes.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer