Relative vs. absolute links

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Wed Feb 27 11:05:49 PST 2013

I would agree, as when I send the files out – all on the same drive – everything works fine with relative paths.

But when they come back – still all on the same drive – they are returned with absolute paths.

That’s my dilemma. The relative positions of the files don’t change – but the paths become absolute anyway.

Note that while my version control database is on a network drive, all files are checked out to a local drive when they are being worked on, so there is no network issue, at least on my end.

Alison