Adobe FrameMaker 10 does not start - Workaround

Kristy Nolan Kristy.Nolan at wnco.com
Wed Jan 2 10:17:01 PST 2013

Hey, guys!

For those of you without admin rights (like me), we found a temporary work around here. Double click the time and date that is normally in the bottom right of your screen. Change the date to anytime in 2012. Open Frame. From here you can either correct the date to today's correct date or leave as is. Changing it to correct means you will have to repeat the process to reopen Frame. Works for now (and while I wait for our Tech team to actually make any fix even though I sent them the info).

Hope it works for you too!
Kristy

Kristy Nolan
Manager, Flight Operations
Central Publications HDQ-1CP
Southwest Airlines
2702 Love Field Dr.
Dallas, TX 75235
214-792-6142

******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******
This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.