Imported PDF looks poor

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Wed Jan 2 13:05:25 PST 2013

As far as I am aware, printing from Frame directly to a printer will never produce good copy as Frame is not intended to be used that way (I think of it as "almost WYSIWYG" or "blurry WYSIWYG").

Once you create the PDF from the Frame doc, simply print the PDF to obtain hard copies.

Alison

Alison Craig
Technical Documentation Lead

604-279-8550 | fax 604-279-8559 | toll-free 1-866-437-9508
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation | www.ultrasonix.com<http://www.ultrasonix.com/>