Using PDF for context-sensitive help

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Jan 4 11:34:58 PST 2013

If this was working with FrameMaker 7 and is not working with
FrameMaker 9, the problem is with your PDF settings. You shouldn't
need to install anything or change the FrameMaker source.

When saving as PDF, make sure that on the Links tab you have Create
Named Destinations for All Paragraphs checked.

After saving, open the PDF in Acrobat and make sure that Enable Fast
Web View is Yes.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/acrobat/pro/using/WS58a04a822e3e50102bd615109794195ff-7f52.w.html