converting giant tables to running text

MamaRed Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:26:30 PST 2013

One thing I would do before following Stuart Rogers wonderful advice is to
apply the correct paragraph style to each column BEFORE converting to
text...could save you some time doing the formatting.

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Robert Lauriston <robert at lauriston.com>wrote:

> I inherited this document with a lot of stuff awkwardly formatted as
> two-column tables that run on for 20 pages or more.
>
> I want to convert those to running text with the left column as topic
> headings and the right column as the following paragraphs.
>
> I was thinking I would cut the table and paste it, convert to
> paragraphs, replace the paragraph tags, and paste it back. Anybody
> have a slicker way to do it?
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jerilynne.knight%40gmail.com

may your day be igKnighted with passionately powerful possibilities!

<http://www.mylivesignature.com/>
MamaRed Knight
"Making Business Easier"

author of *Be Free: Release the Words Holding Your Dream Hostage* and

the soon-to-be released *Kindness Ripples™:  52 No-Cost Ways to Ripple
Kindness 'Round the World*
*
*
Let's talk: 203.MAMA054 (203.626.2054)