converting giant tables to running text

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Sun Jan 6 01:09:59 PST 2013

Don't forget you can use the Search function for "bulk" para tag conversions. Copy Special the para tag you want to convert to, select the whole block of text, search for the para tag you want to convert from, and Replace All by pasting. If you've got multiple tags to convert, just do this multiple times on your block of text. I'd do this in a copy of the file because when you do search-and-replace on a selected block of text, you have to use Replace All. And I'm not sure it works on table contents. You might need to convert the table to text first, but that's no big deal.

Cheers
Rebecca

>>> Robert Lauriston <robert at lauriston.com> 01/05/13 11:27 PM >>>
I guess I didn't provide enough detail. I'm working in a scratch file
because while the left column is all headings, some of the cells in
the right column include multiple paragraphs with different tags.