LaTeX to MIF/MML

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Jan 14 10:30:22 PST 2013

I have had to do this last year.

The way for me was to use the pdf output (very little LaTeX would be
output to dvi anymore) to convert to rtf. Then I brought that into FM.

Figures drawn with MP, epic, etc. were problematic and needed to be
extracted from the pdf with Illustrator. Tables too were an issue and
some needed to be recreated because they tended to fall apart a bit in
rtf form.

In other words. Not much has changed.

Alan

--