LaTeX to MIF/MML

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Mon Jan 14 11:06:04 PST 2013

Hi Steve:

I haven't done a LaTex to FrameMaker conversion since 2003, but I think
I used la2mml (http://tug.org/utilities/texconv/la2mml.html) after
investigating a couple of other options. The only impediment I
encountered is that FrameMaker doesn't allow you to have a table within
a table (at least, not in FrameMaker 7.1), so if you have that in LaTex,
you might have to fiddle with the source a bit. I seem to remember it
worked fairly well, with the expected clean-up after.

Fei Min Lorente
Message: 1