FrameMaker 10.x and Windows 8?

Harding, Dan dharding at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 16 04:45:12 PST 2013

I looked back through list discussions and I don't see any discussion of problems/questions/experiences using FrameMaker 10.x and Windows 8... actually I'm not seeing discussions of ANY version of Frame being used with Win8.

While I am still using Windows 7 Enterprise, I'm looking at a desktop upgrade later this year and depending on when that occurs, it very well may be that I am forced to use Windows 8 (organizational standards; I won't have an option to remain on Win7).

Any reports from the field?

Thanks in advance.

-Dan