Updating older versions of Adobe fonts? Slightly off-topic, but related in a way!

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:29:58 PST 2013

And while we are on the topic of fonts and FrameMaker, can someone suggest a reasonable way to get the ZapfDingbat font cheaply, since the default FM installation often complains about this font not being available (even using their templates). BTW: I understand Adobe not wanting to license it with its products anymore, but the default replacement that FM substitutes is completely silly.