Add to Books

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Jan 18 12:07:12 PST 2013

That seems like unnecessary extra work to me. You can get the same
results in FrameMaker:

1. open the book file
2. select the document after which you want the new documents to appear
3. select Add > Files
4. select the .fm files in reverse of the order in which you want them to appear
5. click Add

I don't believe the issue has anything to do with FrameMaker. The
Windows Open dialog box behaves that way in all applications that
support multiple file selections.