Random links in pdf don't work, but only on RHEL 5

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Jan 18 17:17:00 PST 2013

It was extinct as of Acrobat 1.0! Just because some content in the PDF appears as clear, ASCII text, doesn't mean that the file in non-binary. Please trust me on this!!!

            - Dov

[cid:image001.png at 01CDF59F.A03BA100]

Dov Isaacs
Principal Scientist
Adobe Systems Incorporated

+1 408.536.2896 (tel)
+1 408.242.5161 (cell)
isaacs at adobe.com<mailto:isaacs at adobe.com>

345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA  95110-2704 USA
http://www.adobe.com<http://www.adobe.com/>

Feel free to print this e-mail if your needs dictate hard copy.
There is no need to feel guilty about printing!
Paper is renewable and recyclable.

ISAACS-MOBILE.corp.adobe.com