RESOLVED: Can't import Object styles

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed Jan 23 14:55:09 PST 2013

Turns out that I had forgotten that I was using Rick Quatro's
ImportFormatsSpecial plug-in, and it has some incompatibilities with
Frame11. Rick will provide anyone using his ImportFormatsSpecial
plug-in with a replacement ExtendScript if you contact him.

Thanks for everyone's replies. I thought I was going to have to
reload Frame, which would not have been fun on top of the day I've already had.

Carol
_____________________________
Framemaker 11.0.1.382 I'm experimenting with the new Object Styles
feature. I've determined that I can create a new object style but I
can't import it into other files as I can do with paragraph and
character styles via File->Import->Formats. Object Styles isn't a
listed option,

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773