Unavailable Fonts error

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:21:48 PST 2013

You are correct, that's just what it was--Times instances in the
default tables. (I did the mif to find this out; there are no tables
in the document itself.) I already thought I'd have to do what you
say... How annoying that I have to do this extra work to undo a
presumptuous default.

Forgive my annoyance; I'm so lucky the listers are here to help!

Much thanks,

Karen