Help? Disappearing Conditional Tag in FrameMaker 9 book & file

Judy Chen Judy.Chen at lantronix.com
Fri Jan 25 20:02:49 PST 2013

All of the files within the book already had the conditions and
conditionalized text but most of the files did not recognize the
presence of a particular condition I needed to turn on.  What I did was
import the conditional tag settings from one of the "correctly behaving"
files within the book to all the other files in the book, and that seems
to have solved that problem!

Thanks.

Judy Chen