Help? Disappearing Conditional Tag in FrameMaker 9 book & file

Judy Chen Judy.Chen at lantronix.com
Fri Jan 25 20:09:21 PST 2013

I selected all the files within the book before trying to turn on the
specific conditional tag, but also tried with individual files. In both
instances, the specific conditional tag remained unavailable to turn on
(either in the book or for most of the files within that book).

However, the matter is resolved per my other email... I imported the
conditional tag settings from one of the "correctly behaving" files
within the book to all the other files in the book, and that seems to
have solved that problem!

Thanks.

Judy Chen