TCS3.5 > FM10 to RoboHelp: Handling 'more info' help links in FM original

Wed Jan 30 06:56:10 PST 2013

Steve Whalley wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Thanks. Yes, of course, we have the condition tags. However, the issue here is
> how we use them to (as I said) 'mimic' the presentation of our 'old' help.

You said, "in the PDF output we do not want to include the 'For more information see' references to help topics (which is what these links are)." You have a "help" condition tag. Apply it to the pgfs you don't want in the PDF output and hide that condition when you create the PDF output.

What am I missing?

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.