FrameMaker 10 toolbars

Mueller, Klaus Klaus.Mueller at itl.eu
Thu Jan 31 05:08:56 PST 2013

Hello Rick,

I was able to add script commands to a FM10 toolbar after specifying the
script names in customui.cfg.

  <Command MyScriptName1 <Definition \x981><Label My Label 1... >>
  <Command MyScriptName2 <Definition \x989><Label My Label 2... >>

Without specifying the "Definition", it did not work.
But I did not really understand what definition values are valid and why.
(Using existing command definition values seems to work and they seem
not to redefine those commands. Using command definition values that
do not exist yet seem not to work for all values.)

Kind regards,
Klaus Müller, itl AG