Initial size of Variables Pod in FM10

Christenson, Pat PChristenson at ftportfolios.com
Mon Jul 1 08:12:53 PDT 2013

Here's what I've done with all the pods.

Open the pod.
Drag it away from its current location so it becomes a free-floating pod.
Resize it.
Drag it into my dock.

Now when I access it, it opens from the dock at the size I set.

After I did this with all the pods, I saved my workspace so they default to being part of my dock.

Pat Christenson