Convert text to variables

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Jul 1 09:30:03 PDT 2013

Ah! In that case, you absolutely need the BookVars plugin from Leximation. Given what I now understand as your need, this will do exactly what you want.

BookVars is my most-oft-used plugin in FrameMaker! I maintain all my variables text in external text files using this - it works at the book level, by the way.