Special character: punctuation space

Christenson, Pat PChristenson at ftportfolios.com
Mon Jul 1 10:25:25 PDT 2013

Thanks for pointing me to bookvars.

Now a new question: I thought there was a way to insert a space that's the width of punctuation, such as a period or comma (similar to Esc spacebar m for em space, Esc spacebar t for thin space, etc.). I found the Unicode  for it is x2008. I've tried (and had other people) try this, holding down Alt and typing 2008 on the numeric keypad. We get a character that looks like a long equal sign with a vertical line through it.

Does anyone know how to create a punctuation space in FrameMaker?

As always, you guys will almost certainly have the answer!

Thanks.

Pat Christenson
Resource Coordinator
Fitzgerald Marketing and Communications