Special character: punctuation space

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:04:53 PDT 2013

And if I'd read more closely, I'd have seen you knew how to do thin space.

I believe those are the only "special" spaces available, though, so if thin
space isn't what you want, you might try numeric. I don't recall ever
seeing one that was "the width of punctuation", and I doubt if there is
one, since how much space a mark of punctuation takes up depends on the
mark in proportional spacing. For example, a "?" will take up more room
than a "!".

If thin space isn't what you want, try the numeric. Beyond that, I got
nothing. :)

--
Lin Sims