Converting from PDF to Word (or Frame, or anything)

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 10:53:55 PDT 2013

Hi, guys...

I was given three PDF files that I need to edit and put into Frame. Two of
the PDfs converted fine,

The third PDF, when converted, alot of the text converts to squares. I
assume it is because of a font that is not on my machine.

It doesn't matter if I convert to Word, RTF, or XML. In fact, when I copy a
piece of text to clipboard and paste into Notepad, I still get the squares.

So...is there a way during conversion to map a particular font to another
font? This is confidential stuff, so I can't let it out of my system.

Thanks

--
John Posada
Rock portfolio: http://jposada.zenfolio.com/musicportfolio