Convert text to variables

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 08:32:24 PDT 2013

To do them all at once, just say "Replace All". This will replace all
throughout a book with the right settings chosen. Also, if you don't have a
book, you can build a temporary one that includes all your files. You
probably one to test with will a one-by-one replace to make sure you are
getting what you want. Remember that case differences might cause a problem.

I doubt that FrameScript could do it better and coding this would certainly
be slower.

Craig