Referenced graphics dislodging & thin line appearance

Robert CH Shell rshell at iafrica.com
Sat Jul 6 16:29:00 PDT 2013

Hi Framers:
I wonder if anyone has experienced the situation where referenced graphics
slip out of their anchored frames while updating the book, especially the
case (with me) of huge files and many graphics?
My graphics are on a separate drive or rather partition of the same drive.
Is there anything to do about it?
As it stands, I am like the man in the shower trying to grab that slippery
soap.
Note: Only jpgs under 250 kb used.

While I have the loud hailer, I wonder how to get rid of that thin line that
appears in a pdf graphic either on the right hand side or left.
Carefully cropped out in Photoshop.

Thanks
Rob

PC