Cleaning Character Formats

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Tue Jul 9 14:47:59 PDT 2013

While we're on the subject .. an unfortunate tag searching issue happens
if your tag names contain hyphens, and you try to use the "Whole Word"
option. FM will match on partial tag names where search string matches a
hyphen-delimited "word" in your tag name. For example, if you have tags
named "head1" and "task-head1" .. and you search for "head1", it will
match on both of the tags.

Cheers,

...scott