DITA/docbook vs your own schema

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Tue Jul 9 20:59:23 PDT 2013

You can buy the electronic version from http://comtech-serv.com//index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=28_3&products_id=10.

I really like ebooks. I'm reading it already.

Thanks for your replies, everyone. It's been very helpful!

Rebecca

>>> Alan T Litchfield <alan at alphabyte.co.nz> 10/07/13 15:31 >>>
Unfortunately, that book cannot be sold internationally by Amazon. :(

Alan

--
AlphaByte
PO Box 1941, Auckland

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.