OT: Adobe 'Creative Cloud' (again)

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Sat Jul 13 20:07:01 PDT 2013

If you already own a perpetual license version, you don't have to stop
using it. But if you start out as a renter, you do. And if you own a
perpetual license, such as CS6, and then rent CC as your new upgrade
path, when you stop paying, there's a good chance that your current
files will no longer open in the CS6 version, potentially rendering it
useless.

Mike Wickham