Correction and reference pages for <$paranum> query

Harro de Jong Harro.deJong at triviewgroup.com
Mon Jul 15 01:45:02 PDT 2013

Robert CH Shell wrote:

> the relevant paragraph in the relevant Reference page specification look like
> this
>
> <$paranum><$paratext>	 <$pagenum>

Are you sure that this is the correct Reference page frame? I've had situations where I ended up with two TOC frames on my reference pages, so I'd be changing one frame and getting frustrated because my changes were ignored, when in fact the TOC was using the other frame.
Check by adding something obvious to the line, like
TEST <$paranum><$paratext>	 <$pagenum>

Harro de Jong
Triview