Eclipse Help from Frame books

Ben Allums allums at webworks.com
Fri Jul 19 09:30:15 PDT 2013

On 7/8/2013 9:46 AM, Fei Min Lorente wrote:
> I'm currently using Mif2Go to convert my FrameMaker books to Eclipse
> User Assistance. I've been using it for about 10 years now. I tried out
> WebWorks ePublisher about 5 years ago, and I found it wasn't quite as
> flexible as Mif2Go when it came to organizing the Eclipse UA XML files
> for tables of contents, but it might have improved by now.

Fei Min,

I'd appreciate your feedback on ePublisher's Eclipse Help support.
Specifically, any details about your need to organize your Eclipse UA
XML files.  If you were using ePublisher for Eclipse Help 5 years ago,
that would have been our initial release for the help runtime.

Thank you.

Ben Allums
allums at webworks.com