Adobe Tech Comm Content Strategy and Tools Survey

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 22 12:18:39 PDT 2013

At 06:38 +1200 23/7/13, Alan Litchfield wrote:

>And did you notice the repeated questions? Obviously, someone copied and pasted into the template and changed the questions.

This survey I think covered a lot of the same ground as a very similar one on all the 'Creative Cloud' stuff, so maybe had a dose of cut-and-paste-itis.

('Creative Cloud'? All a creative cloud could create is more interesting rain, and no-one needs too much of that.)

--
Steve [Trim e-mails: use less disk, use less power, use less planet]