Unwanted hairlines around graphics in pdfs created by FM11

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Mon Jul 22 14:45:32 PDT 2013

Have you zoomed into the PDF to see if the hairline is still there?
Acrobat sometimes creates display artifacts, depending on zoom level.
They only appear on screen at low zoom levels and don't print.
Presumably, they are rounding errors, where Acrobat rounds something up
to display as one pixel, rather than rounding it down to zero.

You might also try selecting the anchored frame that holds the graphic
and setting the fill pattern to none.

Mike Wickham