Conrefs... Shake out white, turn BLUE!

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 12:15:13 PDT 2013

A reference to an old TV commercial for powdered cleanser.  You shake out white powder and it turns blue when it gets wet.  Conclusion?  This is the cleanser you should buy!

I implemented conrefs in my DITA, and FrameMaker imports them wonderfully.  Except they TURN BLUE!  This makes about as much sense as the above commercial.  Why would I EVER want my conrefs to be a different color?!?!?  I tried looking through the EDD, and I only find one instance of "blue"...  It has nothing to do with conrefs.  Does anybody know how Maker is performing this nonsensical magic?  Must I kill a unicorn to end it?

Thanks              cud