Search and replace with variables

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 05:39:33 PDT 2013

You've already got everything you need in the standard Find/Change. Here are the steps:
1) Define a new variable.
2) Manually insert it once into the document
3) Select the instance of the variable you just inserted, and then copy it
4) In the Find/Change dialog set up the find criteria, and in the Change box choose "By pasting"
5) Run the Find/Change

-Fred Ridder