straightforward approach for adding icons to paragraph tag? (no tables, macros, or multiple tags, please)

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Jun 4 07:57:15 PDT 2013

I use side-head paragraphs for this purpose all the time. Then I can enter whatever I want in the side-head - whether it is a large icon like you asked about, or other text (in red for example). With autonumber, you end up having to use the same "autonumber" text.

The process is to set the page format correctly to extend into the side-head region, and allow the defined side paragraph to go into the region of the page. If you want, I can send a small FrameMaker file along that shows this ...