Why won't FrameMaker use the default attribute I set in the EDD?

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 8 16:05:04 PDT 2013

Heather, you don't say what version of FM you're using, and I'm not totally clear what you are doing, but I'll throw this out there...

You want to change the default alignment of images, right?

Did you actually change the default setting in the EDD? If so, did you then import the new EDD settings into the concept.template.fm file?

Nadine