Color setting Don't Print doesn't work (WAS: Modifying FM's default R/L master pages)

Christenson, Pat PChristenson at ftportfolios.com
Mon Jun 10 11:31:05 PDT 2013

I've just verified that this is true in both FrameMaker 10 and 11.

RECAP: Create a new color and choose Don't Print as its Print As setting. Apply the color to text and print the page. The text using the Don't Print color shouldn't appear in the printout but it does.

I've just created a bug report on the Adobe website but thought I'd post this here as well, in case any Adobe folk are following the thread.

Pat Christenson