Question about these frameusers lists

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Sat Jun 22 16:13:43 PDT 2013

Hi,

As another long time lister...

On 21/06/2013, at 10:05 AM, Theresa de Valence wrote:

> My questions/replies get posted to frameusers after a day or so. I
> have been subscriber to these lists for more than 15(?) years but I
> had to delete/refresh my subscription about a year or two ago.

I haven't done that.

> Does this happen to everyone? Is there anything I can do to get my
> messages to post sooner?

I find the return speed to be variable but it has improved (remember,
it used to be a lot worse). It seems to be fairly inconsistent too,
with some peoples' posts processing faster than others. That can make
the reading of threads quite confusing sometimes.

Alan

--
AlphaByte
PO Box 1941, Auckland, 1140