Converting images with searchable text

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 04:05:52 PDT 2013

I think a better suggestion is to follow what's become more of a best
practice and not include text in graphics. Instead, put in key letters
or numbers and include a table beside the artwork or in the caption
that has the key letter and a definition.

This eliminates having to change copy within the graphic and reimport
if there's an edit and also removes a roadblock if you ever have to
translate. And of course it makes all the text searchable without
having to do any extra steps.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.