Converting images with searchable text

Tim DeWees tdewees at charter.net
Sun Jun 23 06:57:06 PDT 2013

Fred (and all),

Thanks for your help and input. Shortly after I submitted this question to the list, I discovered a co-worker had misunderstood something in the conversion process. After that was resolved, the process I mentioned is now producing searchable text in the images as expected. I tried to recall the question I had sent, but it got posted anyway. I do appreciate the responses though as I have learned a lot from several folks who have responded to me publicaly and privately. Thanks for everyone's help. I believe this issue is resolved now.

Thanks and regards,

Tim