Basic (Silly) Questions ?

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Fri Jun 28 09:07:16 PDT 2013

Hi Peter...

It depends on the type of ebook file .. what is the file extension?

No .. you can't directly open it in FM or Word.

As long as it's not DRM'd (password protected with restricted access),
you should be able to do one of the following ..

- Change the file extension to ".zip", then use an unzipper application
to extract the files .. then open the HTML (or "XHTML") files in a
browser and print from there.

- Install Sigil (http://code.google.com/p/sigil/). This will let you
open the EPUB (assuming this is an EPUB file), and I believe it has a
print feature.

- If you happen to have Oxygen XML Editor, this will also let you open
an EPUB and print the chapters.

However, people use the term "ebook" for all sorts of files, so if this
isn't an EPUB, these options may not work.

Cheers,

...scott