Embarrasing simple question - identifying current style

Ed Nodland enodland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 07:22:03 PDT 2013

Place the cursor, Click format, hover over the drop down options, and wait
a short moment.  A popup will show a check mark next to the Font, Size,
Style, Character, or Paragraph as you hover over them.  Or click format,
(Character or Paragraph), and the Designer, and the Designer panel will
come up with the style that is applied to the text at the cursor location.

Ed