Reappearing Change Bars

Kristy Nolan Kristy.Nolan at wnco.com
Fri Mar 1 06:00:39 PST 2013

Hi, all!

I am posting for a coworker, but I have no answers or where to start either.

In our FrameMaker 10 book, we add the change bar style to cross references that have changed for a revision. When we modify that page for a subsequent revision, we remove the change bar style. These change bars reappear on cross references at random. The reappearance seems to relate to the PDF process because when I open the FrameMaker file to remove the errant change bar from the cross reference, the change bar that appears in the PDF doesn't always appear in the FrameMaker file.
I have run into this situation multiple times. Any thoughts?

The book is in VERY unstructured Frame, but we cannot fix that at this point (although I don't see how that would affect this).

Thanks!
Kristy

Kristy Nolan
Manager, Flight Operations
Central Publications HDQ-1CP
Southwest Airlines
2702 Love Field Dr.
Dallas, TX 75235
214-792-6142

  ******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.