Distill multipage embedded PDFs when you distill a FM doc

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 06:38:49 PST 2013

Hi, guys...about 6-7 years ago, I discovered a techique where I could place
a 2-3 line command on a FM page, then when the book was distiled to PDF,
the multi-page PDF would be merged into the book PDF and printed as part of
the book. The incorporated PDF would print inside the header and footer so
pagination could be retained.

I now can't find the process that I used. Anyone know what I'm talking
about? BTW...if it matters, I'm now on FM11, though this was done at a much
earlier version.

Thanks.

--
John Posada