Distill multipage embedded PDFs when you distill a FM doc

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:23:32 PST 2013

> Hi, guys...about 6-7 years ago, I discovered a techique where I could
place a 2-3 line command on a FM page, then when the book was distiled to
PDF, the multi-page PDF would be merged into the book PDF and printed as
part of the book. The incorporated PDF would print inside the header and
footer so pagination could be retained.
I now can't find the process that I used. Anyone know what I'm talking
about? BTW...if it matters, I'm now on FM11, though this was done at a much
earlier version.

Maybe it was PostScript content rather than a PDF?