Wrong font in index page numbers

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:31:41 PST 2013

I sent Steve something offlist, but I pretty sure you can correct that with the <<Default Para Font> before the page numbers on the reference pages (not at a FM machine right now). I'm sure we did something like this back in Frame 3. I know we never did the kind of search and replace you seem to be describing.

Oh, FM3! Those were the days, weren't they?

Craig