RW Rules vs EDD Conflict

Lisa Freeman Lfreeman at oneil.com
Wed Mar 6 06:58:37 PST 2013

Many thanks to Ian and Scott for your suggestions, but unfortunately this is still not working for me. I've tried both methods below as well as every combination of the two I could think of.

After pouring through all the reference material I have, I am still stumped on this. Does anyone else have any ideas where my disconnect is?

>From Scott Prentice:

Try changing your rules to this (don't need the "Graphic" in the first rule) ..

element "Graphic"
{
is fm graphic element;
fm property entity value is "illus";